Editor in Chief: Prof. Dr. Peter Eickholz, Prof. Dr. Jörg Meyle
Coordinating Editor: Dr. Kristin Ladetzki
Latest issue: Issue 3/2019
Publication frequency: quarterly (4 issues per year)
fulltexts since 2003
Offizielles Publikationsorgan der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Parodontologie e.V.
This journal informs dentists in private practices and hospitals about the latest findings, developments, and trends in the field of periodontology. High-quality printing with many, mostly color illustrations and articles, as well as a special focus on training, are some of the positive features of this journal.
• 4 issues per year delivered directly to your doorstep
• Review articles, clinical and scientific articles, and contributions on practicerelevant studies from all areas of periodontology
• Special issues on topics relevant to practice provide detailed information about current trends, as well as extensive continuing education opportunities
• Subscribers receive free online access to the journal and can easily search our archives for articles dating back to 2003
• Subscribers receive free access to journal content via the Journal app
Official publication of the German Society of Periodontology.
Online access to full text articles (pdf) is granted only to subscribers of the journal or of corresponding online services.
For more information about the registration procedure for online access please see our
» online access information.
Our free notification newsletter helps you to stay informed.
Every time a new issue is published, we will send you an e-mail including the table of contents.
is published by Quintessenz Verlags-GmbH, Berlin.
Court domicile and place of performance: Berlin, Germany.
... more issues at "Issues"